Sync messages across all your devices uninterrupted with the Verizon Messages App. Make and take calls on your tablet over Wi-Fi or cellular, domestic or international. Send gift cards from over 30 merchants to friends and families. You can even send 1GB of data.
Your download and use of the Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans. The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
- Multiple devices: Sync messages across your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac and seamlessly transition between devices without message interruption. Messages are stored for up to 90 days.
- Wi-Fi and Web: Send & receive messages over Wi-Fi or create a web account to access messages on any browser.
- Personalization: Customize conversation Bubbles, Fonts, Driving Mode, Auto-Replies and more.
With Advanced Calling 1.0, be among the first to enjoy natural-sounding HD Voice and Video Calling that’s as clear as talking face-to-face, and as simple as making a traditional voice call.
Experience impeccable call quality when both phones are HD Voice-enabled and connected to the Verizon 4G LTE network.
HD Voice is available in Verizon markets across the country, to help you connect anywhere.
HD Voice calls don’t use data and are billed just like regular voice calls.
It's even easier to switch between HD Voice and Video Calling. Just press a button.
One-way Video Calling to see what your friends and family are up to even when you’re having a bad hair day.
For Android users, Video Calling is built into the calling experience. It just requires HD Voice and uses your existing mobile number.
Available at no charge on compatible devices. Not available on prepaid accounts. Terms and Condition apply.
Not all devices support Video Calling.
Verizon Push to Talk Plus
Communicate instantly with the push of a button and stay connected with your mobile workforce, even at the most remote job sites. Make group calls with up to 50 team members.
See compatible PTT devices.
- Connect over Wi-Fi
- Faster Call Setup Speed
- PTT+/PTT Interoperability
- Group Calls with 250 contacts
- Talker Priority - leaders can override group calls
- Know Who's Available - real time status of each PTT+ contact
- Late Join/Rejoin - join calls late or rejoin calls you stepped away from
A Push to Talk capable phone and subscription to either a Verizon Wireless voice plan with a Push to Talk feature or the Push to Talk Only plan is required for all PTT subscribers.
NumberShare is a service that allows you to share your mobile number with up to any 5 compatible devices to make and receive calls whatever the situation, wherever you are. Your smartphone's mobile number is the "host" and shares your number with your authorized "extension" devices.
Now you can talk and text, get emails and notifications* using the new Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch on the Verizon Wireless network.
- Forgot your phone? No problem. You can still make and receive calls directly from a connected device.
- Don't miss a thing. You can stream your favourite TV shows or live sports coverage from your smartphone, and answer a call from a connected device.
- Stay connected. You can share your mobile number with up to 4 devices.
- Always available. You'll still be able to make and receive phone calls even if your phone is dead.
- No extra charge for the host device.
- $5 per month for line access per each wearable extension device.
- $20 per month for line access if an extension device stops sharing and gets its own mobile number.
* Not all features available with all host devices. For use with Android® and iOS smartphones only.
NumberShare requires that all of your devices must be on the same Verizon Wireless standard monthly plan, like the new Verizon Plan. NumberShare uses your shared monthly data allowance to sync your devices.
Caller Name ID
$2.99/month per line
With Caller Name ID, you'll never have to guess who is calling your smartphone. See the names and pictures of people who call you, even if they are not in your contacts.
- 10-day free trial of Caller Name ID on select devices!
Visual Voice Mail
$2.99 per month
Scroll through your voice mails, pick the ones you want to listen to, erase or archive them right from your screen. Data charges apply.
Premium Visual Voice Mail with Voice Mail to Text
$2.99 per month
Manage voice messages directly from your phone. Read, Listen to and delete messages in any order without having to listen to instructions. Create personal greetings for a caller or a group of callers with Caller Dependent Greetings.
- Compatible with all iPhone models and all smartphones on standard monthly accounts.
- Only compatible with select basic phones on standard monthly accounts.
Voice Mail to Text for iPhone
$2.99 per month
Have your voice messages delivered to you as text messages. Get the information you need without listening to long messages.
Ringback tones are music for your callers' ears only. You can choose from thousands of songs, sound effects and more.
To search available Ringback tones and prices, visit mediastore.verizonwireless.com/onlineContentStore