Get 30 or 60-minute all-you-can-use 4G LTE data sessions when you want to go big without using up all your data - only with the My Verizon app.
- $2 for 30 minutes or
- $3 for 60 minutes
Android Pay is a digital payment app that offers choice, simplicity and a secure way to pay for in-store and in-app purchases. Choose your device, add your credit or debit cards, and you're ready to tap and pay.
With Android Pay, you can:
- Use most major credit and debit cards
- Store your gift cards, loyalty cards, and offers
- Pay securely because Android Pay never shares your credit or debit card numbers with merchants
- Unlock your phone and then tap to pay for in-store purchases
- Get purchase notifications that include the merchant's name, location and phone number
To use the Android Pay app, you need:
Android Pay is only available with merchants who accept NFC contact-less payments. Using the app when not connected to a Wi-Fi network will deduct usage from your data allowance.
- An Android™ phone with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating systemThe primary software that controls the basic operation of a mobile device, and a platform to run additional software apps. (OS) or newer running on your phone
- The Android Pay app downloaded onto your phone
From $2.99 per month
Back up the pictures, music and more from your device or PC to Verizon's secure cloud storage. If something happens to your device(s), your media can be restored to a new device. You can also access your cloud content on the go to listen to music, watch a movie, and more.
- $ 2.99/month: 25 GB
- $ 4.99/month: 250 GB
- $ 9.99/month: 1 TB
Get 2 GB of free storage when you download and install the Verizon Cloud
My Verizon Mobile
Use this free app for instant access to your Verizon account to update your profile, pay your bill, monitor your usage, and more.